Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No I am not affiliated with any other "Event" photographers.

So, recently (last month or so) I keep getting emails, and myspace messages asking me if I am affiliated with 2 certain photographers here locally. One of which is using his photography to "sleep" with models (and those were this individuals exact words for doing what he does), the other well, hes actually a damn nice guy.

I won’t give out the name of the first, however the second (Tony Artica) of KnightLyfe is a damn nice guy. He IS in it for the photography, to meet people (male or female in the business), and for the love of the art.
I started doing club photography way before the majority, just not on the same scale. Nor do I just give my stuff away for "free" as the others do. Sorry, just the way it is...
I will allow some usage, however it’s for certian individuals etc... You don’t work for free... so why do "we" have to? If they are good enough to steal, they are good enough to pay for. IF YOU’RE AN ARTIST - you would not let me steal your music nor would I, you wouldn’t let me steal your name, why do you steal from us photographers?

Damon

No comments: